Jumat, 28 September 2018

PALEO CHICKEN TENDERS

Chicken tenders were in all probability my favorite food growing up. From age 10-15 I ordered them, guaranteed, at each edifice. currently I’m not talking regarding nutriment nuggets, I’m talking regarding strips of actual meat- not expression they're any healthier, however that’s what I most popular. And to travel along with them for dipping?? Honey…always! I got several weird appearance requesting honey with my chicken.

Making Paleo Chicken Tenders has been on my commotion list and currently I’m regretting waiting farewell. Buckeye State my gosh they're thus good!! they're simple to make- don’t be intimidated by the three step breading method. It’s thus fast and easy. They’ll be within the kitchen appliance in no time and so worn out fifteen minutes!

Make the breading station: select three dishes that square measure flat bottomed  and can work the tenders. The coconut flour goes within the 1st bowl, then the eggs and milk, then the almond flour and spices. it'll go- dry, wet, dry, sheet tray. thus confirm that's prepared. it's thus straightforward and can go quickly once you have got it set out.

Ingredients :

  • 1 one/2 pounds chicken ideally organic
  • 1/3 cup coconut flour
  • 2 massive eggs
  • 1 tablespoon almond milk
  • 1 cup almond flour
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon pepper
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
Full Recipe >> jaysbakingmecrazy.com
PALEO CHICKEN TENDERS
4/ 5
Oleh