Kamis, 16 Juli 2020

BASIL CHIVE CUCUMBER & CORN SALAD

BASIL CHIVE CUCUMBER & CORN SALAD


Vegetarian Gluten free · Makes 5 cups of salad · Basil Chive Cucumber & Corn Salad.

#salad #salads #saladrecipe #saladbowl #salade #healthy #summer #summerrecipes #summerrecipe #vegan #glutenfree

Do you have a dish that never leaves your table? I mean a dish which you cook for each supper time. I have one, which is a side dish for a great many people, however for me it becomes principle course here and there. I am about salads now.

My mom consistently enlightened me concerning the utilization of vegetables and salads of them. Our family consistently had it for lunch and supper and our gathering tables were secured with numerous dishes of different salads.

BASIL CHIVE CUCUMBER & CORN SALAD


Along these lines I got a propensity and sound energy to them.My own family presently follows that convention and neither my better half, nor my youngster challenge salads.

I generally cook some meat or fish as principle course, however blended and prepared vegetables are consistently on the table or in the refrigerator. Developing my little girl, took a stab at making salads herself since it is the simplest thing in cooking – cut, blend and season.

Just three components, yet you can interminably utilize your creative mind to make something new and tasty.

I was happy to discover my little girl making another salad for my birthday celebration.

It is a salad of cucumber, corn, basil and chive. The fixings are exceptionally basic. In any case, the taste was rich to such an extent that I would not have any meat that we had on the table.

Along these lines, presently I have a formula of one increasingly yummy salad and suggest you cooking it regardless of whether you are not such a devotee of them as I am.

BASIL CHIVE CUCUMBER & CORN SALAD


Ingredients:
  1. Salt & fresh ground pepper, to taste
  2. 1/2 cup basil, chopped
  3. 1/4 cup chives, snipped
  4. 2 cups cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped (about 1 large cucumber)
  5. 3 cups cooked cut corn (from about 5 medium cobs)
  6. 1/2 cup basil, chopped
  7. 2 Tablespoons light mayonnaise (or vegan mayo)


Instructions:
  • In a medium mixing bowl, toss together the corn, cucumber, basil and chives. Stir in the mayonnaise. Add salt & pepper to taste.
  • Serve within a few minutes … or store in a covered container in the fridge until serving time.


BASIL CHIVE CUCUMBER & CORN SALAD
4/ 5
Oleh